Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Marathon Training- Two Months in

At this point, I've been training for two months for the race. Here's where I'm at, then compared to two months ago when I started
-Distance: I started running around 20 miles per week, now I'm double that to nearly 40 miles per week
-Pace: I'm actually probably running my long runs faster, from about 9:45/mile down to 9:30/mile
-Eating: I eat nearly every 2 hours when I'm awake now. At a minimum, at least 2 granola bars is a snack
-Weight: Despite the eating, I'm down about 10 lbs. I anticipate another 5-10 leaving me by race day
-Work: Work has been picking up. I've been traveling a lot, and had a lot of office work.
-Injuries: I have some bumps and bruises, but so far, so good.
-General Feeling: I'm tired all the time. When I'm not tired, I'm hungry. When I'm not hungry, I'm running. When I'm not running, I'm working. Thats my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment